For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is London Sporting Club of Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London, United Kingdom, NW1 3ER.
- The Manchester Sporting Club website at http://www.manchestersportingclub.com/ (the "Website") is an online information service that we own and operate. The Website provides information about us, our private members club and our other services.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- We may ask you for, or you may submit, personal and non-personal information and data to us when you use the Service. This could include:
- your name, address
- your username and password
- your email address
- your phone number
- your job title and work place
- your browsing and log data collected by Google advertising cookies and other technical means that we may employ to recognise your device when you visit the Website; and
- any content you submit to the Service ("Your Content").
- When you get in contact with us we may keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can provide services to you more efficiently.
- We might collect sensitive information about you, but we will never collect your sensitive information without your explicit consent.
- USES OF DATA
- We use data for the following purposes:
- Name, address: to manage your user account
- Username, password: to manage your user account
- Email address: to send you our newsletter and contact you with news or to offer you additional services
- Phone number: to contact you about matters requiring your urgent attention, to verify your identity or to provide other Manchester Sporting Club services with your consent (such as text message notifications)
- Your Content: to process and make available Your Content to the Service
- Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers: to send you push notifications, to conduct analytics on your visit to the Website, including by recording and analysing user behaviour, location, audience, demographic and interest data. This information may be used in order to enable the remarketing of users and may be shared with Google.
- Information submitted to the Service may also be used to:
- enable our compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- enable our compliance with any agreements entered into between us
- enable your use of the Service and associated services
- understand how the Service is being used
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service; and
- generally run and improve the Service.
- DATA SHARING
- We may disclose personal information about you to other members of our private members club, to other members of our group of companies or to trusted third parties (both inside and outside of the European Economic Area):
- for the purposes of operating or enabling the operation of our private members club
- for the purposes of facilitating introductions to other members of our private members club; and
- to enable us to receive services which help us operate the Service.
- Your personal information may also be disclosed:
- if we sell any businesses or assets; and
- if we are obliged to do so to comply with law, regulations or a court order.
- MANAGEMENT OF DATA
- If you believe we have information about you that you do not want us to have or that you think is incorrect, please contact us.
- Although we will do our best to protect your personal data from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
- We use ‘cookies’ and similar technologies on the Service. Cookies are small computer files which the Service may store and/or access in your internet browser, enabling information to be transmitted to and from your internet browser and the Service. Cookies may also be stored in your internet browser by or on behalf of third parties, such as Google, Facebook, or providers of advertising services.
- Cookies enable us to record anonymous information about you, including: the type of internet browser you use to access the Service, your computer operating system, the websites you visited before visiting the Service, the areas of the Service you visit and your IP address (which can provide information about your approximate geographic location). Cookies cannot be used to disclose your individual identity.
- learn about how the Service is being used and which types of individuals are using the Service
- optimise the Service and improve our services
- make it easier for you to fill in forms on the Service and remember the information you have submitted to the form
- enable the Service to remember your preferences; and
- enable aspects of the Service to be customised.
- If you want to learn about how to opt out of Google Analytics, please see visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ or your Google Ads Settings.
- We always give you a choice of whether or not you want us or other members to contact you about offers, events, products and services that may interested you.
- We might send you marketing emails and/or push notifications about products or services which are related to the Service, or contact you by email with information about the Service.
- If you provide information about a friend/colleague of yours as part of a referral of that friend/colleague to us, we will send your friend/colleague a single email about the Service and we will store their personal information to the minimum extent necessary. When you provide us with your friend's/colleague’s information, you are confirming that you have their consent to this use of their information. We will tell your friend/colleague that you provided their details when we contact them.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only hold data about you for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the purpose for which that data was collected.
- If you follow a link from the Service to any third party websites, you should be aware that those websites may have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites. Please check the policies of any third party websites before submitting any personal data to them.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us. We will try to respond to you within 48 hours. In accordance with applicable data protection law, you have a right to access, rectify and remove any of your data which are inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. You may exercise this right by contacting Ian Stafford ([email protected]) or write to Data Protection Officer, at the London Sporting Club’s address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee at our standard rate for any requests for copies of personal data held by us.
London Sporting Club
Company Number 10523360
London Sporting Club
11/15 William Road