Membership Terms between Member and Manchester Sporting Club
- The membership shall run for a period of 1 calendar year from the date of payment of the membership fee ("Membership").
- The Member shall receive the following benefits (subject to the Manchester Hall membership terms where applicable):
- a. Access to Manchester Sporting Club Members' Database and Website ("Content").
- b. Priority access to Manchester Sporting Club events.
- c. Full access to Manchester Hall 36 Bridge Street Manchester for the duration of the Membership.
- d. Ability to make reservations in the Morton's restaurant for lunch or dinner.
- e. Access for the member plus up to 5 guests. Additional guests may be granted on request.
- The Member agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- a. Unless agreed otherwise in writing between the Parties, Member shall comply with Manchester Sporting Club/Manchester Hall membership terms (provided separately)
- b. The Member agrees to use the Content for its own personal use for the purposes of the Membership, and must not republish, post, transmit, edit, adapt, syndicate or distribute any Content without our prior written permission.
- c. Exclusions to access may apply including restrictions on local public holidays. Please refer to Manchester Sporting Club/Manchester Hall communications and monthly newsletters for full details and exclusions.
- d. Manchester Hall access is granted from Monday to Friday 8:30am to 3am and on Saturday from 5pm to 3am.
- e. Reservations can be made in the restaurant by contacting [email protected]
- f. A smart casual dress code applies to all members and guests at Manchester Sporting Club/Manchester Hall’s, details of which are available on request.
- In the event of any dispute between you and us concerning these terms, the laws of England and Wales apply and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.